Feb 8, 2009

FEW TIPS

Don't get hooked

· A sensible business should never send a message asking for personal details. Never follow links in an email message that directs you to take some action -- even if the message looks perfectly legitimate.

· If the message has a general salutation like "Dear Valued Customer" or "Please Confirm" instead of being specifically addressed to you by name, do not click any links.

· If there are spelling or grammar mistakes -- if the email just doesn't look professional, do not click any links.

· Hover your mouse pointer over links in the body of the email. The real destination of the links should be displayed. If the address looks strange or unlikely, do not click any of the links.

· If you just can't resist checking out an urgent request or warning use your browser go directly to the proported Web site directly, or contact the organization by phone.

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog right here! Also your web site lots up
    very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink to your
    host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really select articles on this website, saved to favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After exploring a number of the blog posts on your site,
    I truly appreciate your way of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark site list
    and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my web site too and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself?

    Please reply back as I?m looking to create my own website and would love to find out where
    you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete